Welcome to the official website for the Waterset Central Community Development District (the “District”). This website is funded on behalf of the District to serve two major purposes. The first is to comply with Chapter 189.069 of the Florida Statutes, which requires each special District to maintain an official website. The second is an effort to help educate the general public about the services provided by the District, and to highlight the other agencies involved in the day-to-day operations of the community. These agencies include but are not limited to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, Hillsborough County and the Waterset Central homeowner’s association.
Dear Residents of Waterset Community,
The Waterset North Community Development District and the Waterset Central Community Development District (the “Districts”) are continuing to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including federal, state and local guidelines and recommendations. As you are aware, these recommendations and guidelines are continuing to evolve. At this time, to minimize the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus, and consistent with federal, state and local guidance and recommendations, the Districts have determined it is in the best interest of our community to take the following precautionary measures to ensure the safety of the community residents. Effective today, Tuesday, March 17, 2020 the below actions will be taken at Waterset.
Clubhouse Facility, Swimming Pools & Splash Pad
- The Landing, The Lakeside, and Waterset Club clubhouse facilities will be temporarily closed for public use.
- The swimming pools, spas, and the splash pad will be temporarily closed for public use until further notice.
- The fitness gym and meeting rooms will be closed for public use until further notice.
- During this period of closure all facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All group/club activities, classes, meetings and events within these facilities are to be postponed until further notice.
- Community management staff will be available daily to perform on-going administrative functions. You may contact management staff by telephone/voice mail message at: (813) 677-2114, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment, if needed.
Outdoor Amenity Usage
- All outdoor courts, trails and other similar outdoor amenities will be unattended by District staff until further notice. In accordance with federal guidance at this time, no gatherings of ten (10) or more people should occur. Residents who chose to use these outdoor facilities are responsible for following the recommended protocols and guidelines for sanitization of any outdoor facilities and amenities prior to and during use.
- No group activities are to take place at the outdoor amenities until further notice.
- Outdoor restrooms will be closed until further notice.
The Landing Café
- The Landing Café is closed until further notice. The timing of a future re-opening will be determined consistent with federal, state and local guidelines and recommendations.
The health and safety of the Districts’ residents, guests and staff is of primary importance to the Districts. Please continue to monitor the Districts’ website at watersetnorthcdd.org and watersetcentralcdd.org, the Waterset Homeowners’ Association website at watersetonline.com, as well as your e-mail for further updates. Thank you for your cooperation as we work together during this time.
Your Management Team for Waterset North CDD and Waterset Central CDD
Waterset Central Community Development District Disclosure
Please be advised that the Waterset Central Community Development District (the “District”), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.